Thursday, July 25, 2013

Product Review: SRB Field Rest



I got the chance to use an SRB Field Rest during spring turkey season this year, and will never go turkey hunting without it again. SRB Field Rest keep your gun off the ground and within easy reach for when that gobbler comes in. Its simple design allows you to set up quickly and begin to use right away when getting set up in or out of a blind. All you have to do is push the small metal stakes into the ground and insert the plastic U-shaped pieces into the metal slot, its that simple. SRB has also come out with a bow holder that holds your bow off the ground about three feet allowing easy reach when shooting in the yard, range, or in the field. The bow holder is made with the same simple design, with two extender poles that move the two U-shaped pieces three feet off the ground. I now carry a set with me in my backpack at all times as well as my bow case, for whatever I'm doing I will always have a set with me, and with their reasonable prices you should too. Go check out their products at http://www.srbfieldrests.com/ or their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/SRB-Field-Rests

No comments:

Post a Comment