Sunday, July 28, 2013

Product Review: HHA Sights

Product Review: HHA Sights

I recently got my hands on a HHA Sight from a local bow shop. The owner of the shop told me they were the best around. Im going to be honest tho, I was a little bit skeptical about trying it out, because it only has one pin. I had never shot with a single pin before and didn't quite know what to expect. HHA sights are a single pin sight with a reel on the side that you spin to the yardage your shooting. After you get the sight installed on your bow you start out shooting at 20 yards getting your left and right aligned. After that, start dialing in the sight to 20 yards by spinning the dial till your dead on at 20. Once your dead on there is a set screw on the side of the dial, loosen it and spin the dial till you reach the 20 yard mark on the set-up strip. Tighten the set screw back down and back up to 40 or preferably 60 yards to finish sighting in your sight. At 40 yards if your shooting a pretty fast bow you will only have to turn the dial about 10 notches if your at 60 you will turn it about 30 notches. Once you are dead on at either 40 or 60 yards you will read the instructions included with the sight to install your final yardage strip that will give you a range to shoot dead on between 20 and 80 yards. After I got everything sighted in I tested out all the yardage markers to really test if they were dead on, and to my surprise even the 80 yard mark was accurate. I have been using this sight now for a couple months and definitely love it, its by far the best sight on the market. Go visit there website at http://www.hhasports.com/ or their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/HHASports
Make sure to follow me on my blog to see when new posts are up and feel free to ask any questions you have in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment